3401 Maple Grove Drive
Madison, WI 53719
Map & Directions
Committed to quality of life for each resident, SSM Health St. Mary’s Care Center offers award-winning clinical services in a caring and compassionate atmosphere. SSM Health St. Mary's Care Center, certified by both Medicare and Medicaid, is the only Catholic 24-hour skilled nursing facility in Madison.
Many residents make the Care Center their year-round home. Some are here for memory care, others for short-term rehabilitation services. In all cases, residents and their families take active roles in developing person-centered care plans.
Our Care Center Services
- Pharmacy services are provided on-site 24-hours a day.
- An in-house hair salon is operated by licensed stylists.
- A dietitian oversees menu planning and meal preparation. Family and friends are always welcome to join residents for a meal at the center for minimal cost.
- A full-time chaplain is available to foster spiritual growth or help tackle issues of spirituality, life and death. The Care Center has a complete program of Pastoral Care.
- A serene chapel, offering weekly Catholic and non-denominational services, is open to residents of all faiths.