The Health Resource Center is your smart start for health information. We are here to help you find quality health information and to keep you connected to friends and family while at the hospital.
At SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital - Madison, our Health Resource Center offers:
- Health materials, including pamphlets, books, DVDs, internet resources and licensed health databases
- Books and DVDs that can be checked out and returned to any public library in Wisconsin
- Computers with internet access along with a printer, copier, scanner, fax machine, and a five in one memory card reader for uploading photos
- Help with finding health information by our library staff
**All services are free of charge and confidential.**
Hours: Monday - Friday, 7:30 am – 4 pm, excluding holidays
Location: Main Lobby
Online: Submit your information request online.
Patients and guests can access the internet in a number of ways. Free wireless internet access is available throughout the hospital, including patient rooms, for anyone who has a laptop with a wireless internet card installed. There are also computer workstations available in the Health Resource Center (Level A), the Medical Library (Level B), and the waiting areas on 7SW and 8SW.
Laptops are available from CompURent for personal use during your stay. Rent a Laptop for just $75 per week or $95 per month.
- Access the internet
- Check email
- Chat online
- Keep in contact with family and friends
- Send photos
- Watch DVDs
- Play games
- Work remotely
For more information or to schedule a delivery call 800-229-9360 Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm.
The purpose of the SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital - Madison Health Resource Center is to provide patients and the public with access to health and medical information. Our goal is to promote individual responsibility for health and not to offer medical advice. Materials in the library do not necessarily imply any approval or recommendation by SSM Health St. Mary's Health Resource Center. Please contact your healthcare provider with specific questions.