For Spouses and Partners of Physicians
The Caritas Society was established to provide a welcoming resource-filled community of support for physicians and their families, and support the philanthropic efforts of SSM Health St. Mary's Foundation - Madison. Through volunteer efforts, the Caritas Society of SSM Health St. Mary's endeavors to build a culture of camaraderie and philanthropy among the physicians and families of SSM Health St. Mary's by organizing a variety of opportunities and events.
Membership is open to all spouses/partners of credentialed and retired physicians at SSM Health St. Mary's.
The Caritas Society of SSM Health St. Mary's will:
- Embody the values of love of humankind, charity and virtue
- Build a network of camaraderie and support for all SSM Health St. Mary's physician families
- Provide a welcoming resource for new physicians and their families
- Encourage and celebrate physician philanthropy
- Advocate for SSM Health St. Mary's in the broader community
For additional information, contact us by email or call the Foundation at 608-258-5600.