GoldenCare is open to everyone age 60 or older. You do not have to be using St. Mary’s, St. Clare or the Dean Health System for your medical needs in order to utilize the many benefits of GoldenCare membership.
- Free Medicare and health insurance claims assistance
- St. Mary’s Hospital
- St. Clare Hospital & Health Services
- *Please call to schedule an appointment with your GoldenCare Advisor
- Free blood pressure checks: *Please call to schedule an appointment
- Delavan Clinic: 728-5568
- Milton Clinic: 868-4727
- Northview Clinic, Janesville: 373-2500
- Riverview Clinic, Janesville: 755-3500 or (800) 779-288
- St. Clare Hospital & Health Services, Baraboo: 356-1407
- St. Mary’s Hospital, Madison: 258-5995 or (800) 505-5995
- Free social and educational events
- Free "GoldenCare Update" quarterly newsletter
- Free forms for completing Advanced Directives for Health Care
- Discount in hospital cafeterias
- St. Mary’s Hospital cafeteria – 20%
- St. Clare Hospital cafeteria – 20%
- Discount at Kitchen Hearth Café - 15% discount at the following Dean Clinic locations
- East – Madison
- West - Madison
- Fish Hatchery – Madison
- Riverview - Janesville
- GoldenCare members hospitalized at St. Mary’s receive a carnation
- Discount in Gift Shop
10% discount at St. Mary’s Hospital Gift Shop located in St. Mary’s Hospital lobby * Excludes flowers, candy and sale items.
- Discount on eyewear
15% discount on any complete pair of eyewear (lenses and frames) from Davis Duehr Dean Optical Centers and Dean Optical Centers. * No other discounts or promotions will apply when using the GoldenCare discount
- Discounts on medications
10% discount on over-the-counter cash purchases from Dean Pharmacies with no maximum discount. 10% discount on prescription purchases with a maximum of $3.00 per prescription item is allowed. The discount does not cover Nicorette Gum, Premarin, Lanoxin, or Dyazide. * Discount does not apply if prescriptions are covered by insurance
- Discount on hearing aids
Dean Audiology offers $100 off the first hearing aid purchased and $150 off the second
- Discount at Home Health United
10% discount on the purchase or rental of medical equipment and supplies 10% discount on Home Health services and the Homemaker/Companion program * Above discounts only apply if there is no insurance coverage
- Discounts on personal emergency response systems that use your existing phone line St. Mary's Home Help Monitoring System
$4.00 off per month – call 258-6747 St. Clare – Call St. Clare GoldenCare for detailed information
- Discounts on health education programs
Read more about the Stepping On class (pdf).
Dean & St. Mary’s Health Works offers 20% discount on all classes and 10% on massage
When taking advantage of the discounts offered by St. Mary’s and St. Clare, please limit yourself to a maximum of $50 annually.
Benefits and discounts are subject to change without notice.
Complete your application
Online: Click here
Download and print out the PDF below. Complete the application and mail it to:
St. Mary's Hospital, GoldenCare
700 S. Park St.
Madison, WI 53715
You will receive your GoldenCare membership card in the mail. If you need help filling out the application or would like more information about GoldenCare, please call GoldenCare between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. weekdays.
In Madison: (608) 258-5995
In Baraboo: (608) 356-1407
Toll-free (Wisconsin only): 1-800-505-5995