We’ve recently upgraded our eRecruiting system so it will be faster, more convenient and easier for you to use. As a result, some users may have to create new logins and accounts. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Not a current SSM Health Care employee?
Please click here to log in and apply for employment opportunities.
Current SSM Health Care employees:
Please click here to log in and apply for employment opportunities
Interested in volunteer opportunities?
|Who We Are
- Founded in 1912 by eight Sisters of St. Mary from St. Louis, Missouri
- Not-for-profit entity that is part of the SSM Health Care system based in St. Louis. Sister hospitals in Wisconsin include St. Clare Hospital in Barbaoo and St. Mary's Janesville Hospital
- 440 licensed beds
- 2,784 employees
- 692 physicians (active & associate)
- 689 volunteers (585 adult; 75 youth; 29 canines)
- Partner with Dean Clinic, one of the largest multi-specialty group practices in the United States
- Co-owner of Dean Health Plan (insurance), which owns Navitus Health Solutions (pharmacy benefit manager)
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short & long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Retirement plan
- Tax-deferred annuity & match program
- Medical and/or dependent spending accounts
- On-site child care center
- Exercise and wellness resources
- Many additional benefits are available! Learn more.
Last updated 10/1/12